PDA

View Full Version : Officer Meeting: Sun, Mar 22nd 8p PST

Kestranas
03-17-2015, 10:33 AM
Title says it all. George and I would like as many officers to attend this meeting as possible. The purpose of this meeting will be to establish a new training schedule, including who will teach which topics at what times. Additionally there will be an e-mail list established for contact or updates out-of-game, as well as discussion on which, if any, other messaging service can be used if too many people don't like e-mail.
Minutes will be taken by me and a rough draft will be posted before the meet time.
If at all possible please send me a private message with your e-mail address so i can add to the list. at the time of the meeting i'll send a message to all others so we will all have a group message system started.

Thanks all! ~Kest

Kestranas
03-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Minutes typed, can be found here:
Officer Meeting Minutes 3/22 (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGRazdCfFwo9nOyOFWoWof7_lSnn_9Dx35Qem-uv218/edit?usp=sharing)
All this info so far has been what the many officers have told me are wanted. everything is up for discussion/change.

Also if you dont know what minutes are, it's like notes for a meeting so we dont go off-topic, and afterward we can come back to it to see what we discussed.